Music is the life of any party, event or wedding and if there is great music playing in the background, the guests, the hosts and everybody is in great spirits and they are enjoying themselves to the tilt. The selection or the type of music you play for any event is very important and it must b made keeping in mind the occasion, the guests as well as the subject of the evening if any. A disc jockey is a man or woman who chooses and plays recorded music for a live Pioneer DJ audience. There are many types of equipment that a disc jockey uses to enhance the standard of the music and also to make it more deep so the crowd has a good time.
Disc Jockeys may be of several kinds. You have the radio disc jockey, who chooses and broadcasts music on FM, AM, electronic, shortwave or any online music channels. Then you've got team disc jockeys, who play recorded music in bars, discos, and night clubs. You also have specialty hip hop DJs using turntables to perform that kind of music. They may also resort to starching of their turntable to create a more percussive sound.
A number of the basic Kinds of equipment That Are needed by any kind of Disc Jockey include
- Recorded sounds in the DJ's preferred medium like vinyl records, compact discs, MP3 files or CD ROM.
- Digital audio or sounds need to be mixed with MIDI paths for which a multiple sequencer is necessary from the DJ.
- A digital audio mixer which goes by the name of DJ mixer is required. This DJ mixer is generally equipped with a device called the"crossfader". This device is required for the smooth movement from one monitor to another using some playback apparatus.
- A fantastic set of cans so the DJ can listens to a single monitor while another one has been played to the audience.
- A pair of two apparatus in order to perform the records of audio or if the playback is digital then only 1 device is required. These devices must alternate back and forth between monitors so as to create a continuous playing of music.
- A solid system can also be required for the purpose of amplification or broadcasting of the records. This usually is made up of PA system or a portable audio sound system.
- Electronic flaws units to add exceptional sounds to the sound files (octave, reverb, delay, chorus, equalizer)
- a particular device known as a DJ hardware controller which can beautifully manipulate digital audio files on a pc.
- Sequencers, samplers, drum machines and electronic keyboards.
- "Multi stylus head shells" that help the DJ play different styles of this groove.
Do you want to learn more about the Traktor Kontrol S4. You can read everything about it on our site. Click here to know more about Pioneer ddj-sx3